International Master Scholarship in Surface, Electro, Radiation and Photo-Chemistry(SERP-Chem), aims to increase experimental and practical skills for African Chemistry Students. This in turn will enable developing of skilled individual for enhancement of nation’s economy, environmental conservation and safety through development of renewable energies and photon-induced energy based reactions. These are being channeled for proper optimization of surface treatment and modification, development of compounds for catalysis and as well as enabling efficiency of chemical processes.
What the scholarship covers:
- Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 8000 per year
- Monthly allowance: € 1000 per month
- Travel and installation costs: € 8000 for a 2 year programme
- The applicant must have obtained or should be in the process of getting a bachelor degree at the time of application.
- The applicant must be good in English both in writing and verbal expression. Must provide official score report from either Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing system(IELTS)
- The application must be submitted before deadline.
For more information and application process see International Master Scholarships in Surface, Electro, Radiation & Photo-Chemist
The deadline for application to this programme is March 30, 2018. To apply now for this scholarship programme see below: