The University of Surrey is inviting excellent aspirants for an opportunity to participate in the Surrey International program for higher studies in the United Kingdom.
The studentship is available for all foreign applicants who want to undertake master’s studies with the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university.
University: The University of Surrey
Department: Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Level of Study: Masters
Scholarships Value: £2,500 to £5,000
The university we will award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honors (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honors (or international equivalent).
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees). Candidates must be e self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship).
No formal application is required for the award, all eligible applicants who apply for the MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university will be automatically considered for this award.
- To be eligible for the master’s studies at the university, you must have achieved either a 2:1 or a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- You must be proficient in the English language, but if your country language is not English, so need to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Note: Application is online and for further information see Application Link