Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia, is open for Morocco Nationals only. The scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Who are to apply? Only students from Morocco
Benefits of Bond University Scholarship
The International Student Scholarship – Lebanon awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
Author’s Recommended Post:
- Skoll MBA Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK
- Melbourne Engineering Foundation International Scholarships
- Australian Government Fully Funded Scholarships To Study In Australia
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a student from Morocco
- Must receive an offer of admission from Bond University, Australia to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Must have an outstanding academic performance
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How To Apply
Candidate are to first apply for an admission at the university.This can be done using the University Admission Portal by filling out an application form – Bond University Online Application Form, depending on the level of programme.
Once an admission offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship – Morocco Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 5 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
For further information and application visit – Bond University Scholarship in Australia.