Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Scholarships for International Students – Rotary Clubs in Japan through the Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation is offering scholarships for all students who wish to undertake undergraduate, masters and doctoral studies at Japanese university or graduate school.
The Foundation is Japan’s largest private scholarship organisation, both in terms of program scale and number of scholarships awarded. The scholarship is offered annually and it is funded through the contributions of Rotarians throughout Japan.
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD programmes
Fields of Study: All courses offered by the Japanese Universities or Graduate Schools in Japan
For your interest see:
- Australian Government Scholarships To Study In Australia
- UBC Masters Scholarships in Canada for African Students 2019/20
Benefits of Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Scholarships
- Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
- Masters students: 140,000 yen per month
- Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided upon arrival in Japan. Also, the duration of the scholarship is for the entire period of study.
For an applicant to be eligible for the scholarship, the following requirement must be met:
- Have already chosen the university or graduate school s/he will apply for
- Be in the process of applying for admission
- Be able to submit his/her letter of acceptance (an admission approval or a pre-arrival admission approval) under the schedule below.
- For April enrollment: Submit the letter of acceptance by the end of January.
- For fall enrollment: Submit the letter of acceptance by the end of June.
For more information and to start application, visit Rotary Yoneyama Foundation Scholarships For International Students.