Fully Funded scholarship awards for international students in Australia are now open for application at University of Wollongong. Annually the University of Wollongong offers bachelors or masters degree program to Australian and International applicant.
Through the university scholarship board the application is now open with the aim of attracting highly qualified international students, mostly students who are financially handicapped and have the potentials to further their education carrier.
Students from developing countries especially in Africa are hereby advise to withhold this golden opportunity. The university is renowned for its repute in teaching, cultured staff and excellent academic facilities.
Level of Study: Bachelor and Masters Degree
For you interest see:
Benefit University of Wollongong Fully Funded Scholarship
The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. It covers tuition fees, visa and travel expenses and study allowances. The scholarship ranges from $40,000 to $45,000 annually.
Eligibility For University of Wollongong Scholarship
The eligibility criteria are as follows; Applicants must not be a current beneficiary of any other form of funding or scholarship program or fee reduction/discount arrangement.
- International candidates are eligible.
- High school or Diploma is the minimum academic Requirement
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fully funded scholarship scheme covers students interest in pursuing a bachelor/masters degree program in any field at the university
- Must be a holder of native country passport.
- On application, interested candidates might be asked to submit copies of their passport and proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply
To apply for the fully funded scholarship at University of Wollongong , you must first of all be sure to meet all the eligibility conditions stated above and you are recommended to compete for the online application process for the grant.
For the online application further information visit University of Wollongong Fully Funded Scholarship.