The University of South Florida, USA offers Mechanical Engineering Scholarships to International students who wishes to obtain a degree programme at the University.
The Mechanical Engineering scholarships is part of Green Lab and Research institute under the umbrella of University of South Florida, USA, in its bid to encourage the creative innovation of gifted technical students from across the globe.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Degree in engineering related field.
Who are to Apply? All students from any country.
Benefit of Mechanical Engineering Scholarships
The scholarship covers both tuition and living expenses.
For your interest see:
- Applicants must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Applicants should have hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Applicants must be Dedicated and self-motivated students
How to Apply
Interested students are to send the following documents to Dr. Zhong via his mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV (including GPA, TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, contact information of two references),
- transcripts, and
- personal statement (introduce yourself and explain why you would like to work in the GREEN lab)
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
For more information and application visit – Mechanical Engineering Scholarships at University of South Florida