Annually, the Perishing Square Foundation offers scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, which covers the Master’s degree and the MBA. The Hosting University for this scholarship is the Said Business School, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
Level/Field of Study: Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme these comprises of Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments.
See list of the Master Programme offered at the Hosting University.
Number of Scholarships: 6
Who are to apply? All students from around the globe.
For your interest see:
- International Students Scholarships At University of Cambridge in UK,2020
- Fully Funded Excellence Scholarship At Edge Hill University, UK
Benefits of Oxford Pershing Square Foundation Scholarships
The chosen applicant will receive funding for both Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also worth a sum of £15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study.
To be eligible, one must possess the following:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives
How To Apply?
Application for the scholarship are done based on each of the partnering Master’s programmes as they have its own application form, deadline and requirement. While submitting the 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
Applicant are to submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
All application must be completed and submitted before the deadline.
Application Deadline: January 2020.
For more information and application visit Oxford Pershing Square Foundation Scholarships.