International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK: The University of Leeds, UK offers Masters in Finance Scholarship International Excellence Scholarships to all international students. The scholarships is created for students who wishes to undergo a master degree programme in Financial course at the university.
Sponsoring University: University of Leeds, UK.
Level/Field of Study: Master degree programme in the following course –
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
Eligible Countries: All students form all country are eligible for the scholarship.
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- International MSc Research Scholarships at University of Malta
- Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarships
- UNSW International Scholarships Study in Australia
Benefits of International Excellence Scholarships
The scholarships covers half-fee of the master degree course.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Applicants will be automatically considered for these scholarships if offered an admission for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. Scholarships are allocated on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle.
Note: It is recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
For more information on the scholarship and its application visit International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK.