The Federation University, Australia offers the Foundation Scholarships to both domestic and international students. The scholarships is of various types ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate degree scholarships.
The scholarships aim at assisting the education of students across the globe especially migrants, refugee and other international students who could not afford meeting up with the university’s financial demands.
Sponsoring University: Federation University, Australia
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree programme.
Number of Scholarships: 43
Nature of Programme offered: Full-time and Part-time.
Eligible Countries: Students from all countries – both domestic and international students.
More posts from the author:
- Gen Foundation Grant For Master Degree in UK
- Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering PhD Funding in UK
- Fully Funded Scholarship University Canada West
Eligibility For Foundation Scholarships
To meet the basic eligibility requirements for all Federation University Australia Foundation Scholarships, students will need to be:
- enrolled in a Higher Education, TAFE, domestic, CALD, migrant, refugee, International Undergraduate (including Honours), Postgraduate or online course.
- undertaking studies in Higher Education or TAFE at Federation University Australia for the full 2019 academic year at a FedUni campus.
- able to demonstrate financial circumstances;
- able to demonstrate commitment to study
With the number of scholarships available, applicant is required to complete one application only for a Foundation Scholarship. You are also required to submit the required documents which include:
- the copies of transcripts,
- statement of purpose
- letter of motivation
- two written references
- letter of recommendation
- CV standardized test scores.
Application Deadline: 23rd February, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official website – Foundation Scholarships For International Students.