Justin Arbuthnott PhD Scholarships for International Students: The University of Edinburgh, UK offer an education aid the Justin Arbuthnott PhD funding for International Students. The funding is for the 2020 – 2021 academic year and purely for both the domestic and international students.
This scholarship aims to promote the better understanding of Ireland and various complex relationships which link Ireland and the UK by facilitating advanced study by PhD students in modern Irish history at the University of Edinburgh.
Sponsoring University: University of Edinburgh, UK
Level/Field of Study: A full-time PhD Degree Programme in modern Irish history.
Eligible Countries: All international students
More posts from the author:
- Wellcome Trust PhD Scholarship at University of Leicester
- Dornsife International Research Fellowship in the USA
- Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for Master in Sweden, 2020
Benefits of Justin Arbuthnott PhD Funding
The scholarship will have a value of £15,000 per annum payable for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory progress. Tuition fees at either the Home/EU or overseas rate as appropriate, will be deducted from the Scholarship and the balance paid to you as a stipend.
Applicant will be eligible if they meet the following criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain before commencing the PhD, a UK 2:1 honours degree in a relevant discipline and a relevant masters degree with an overall mark of at least 65%, or the international equivalent.
How to apply information is not yet given. Candidate are to follow up this provided information by frequenting the website as the information regarding “How to apply” will soon be released.
Please direct general inquiries about these awards to GreadSchool.HCA@ed.ac.uk.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit Justin Arbuthnott PhD Scholarship for International Students.