Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey offers scholarships to International students. The scholarships are of various type consisting of undergraduate scholarships, Masters and PhD scholarships funded by the METU Development Foundation.
METU assist assist international students in financial terms and with aim to aid international students enjoy the same limited scholarships provided to Turkish students. These they do through provision of other several range of scholarships such as meal scholarship, dormitory scholarship, and aid in the form of cash funded by aforementioned foundation.
Sponsoring University: Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, Master and PhD degree programme.
Nature of Scholarships: Varies
Eligible Countries: International Students
More posts from the author:
- Africa Master Scholarship Programme in Netherlands
- Justin Arbuthnott PhD Scholarship for International Students
- Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme in Germany
Benefits of METU Scholarships
These scholarships bears varieties of benefits. Some of the scholarship offer a full tuition waiver, some provide discount on the tuition fee and with provision of accommodation via dormitory scholarship.
To be eligible for the METU Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students,
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Applications for scholarships can only be done by directly submitting the required documents to Scholarship and Tuition Fee Office. Documents sent online or online application requests will not be evaluated.
For students to apply for mentioned scholarships, they need to submit:
- A signed petition with explicit contact information which states the reasons for applying to scholarships in detail.
- Relevant documents which can prove and substantiate the details and problems stated in the written petition.
Applicants are made to understand that they will be providing the document which evinces for their financial problems, loss or other problems which have financial results and creates the need for scholarships.
To start application by enrolling into the university see Application Form.
- For Fall Semesters: September – October, Annually
- For Spring Semesters: February – March, Annually.
To learn more about this scholarship visit METU Scholarships for International Students in Turkey.