UNITECH International is a partnership between nine leading European universities and 22 industry partners. The program is created to expose students to present issues through academic courses, industry internships and workshop.
The program is open to all students from different countries to participate for its undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor and Master Degree in the following courses – engineering, computer science, and physics
Eligible Countries: All students from any country around the globe.
More posts from the author:
- Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology
- International Scholarships at University of Bath, UK
- A.B Duke Scholarship Program At Duke University, USA
Benefits of UNITECH International Program
The participation in the program is free once the student is selected. Travel expenses will be covered up to around 1,000 euros with other academic expenses.
The program is meant for students –
- in engineering, computer science, and physics
- who can exhibit outstanding academic performance and important soft skills
- who are in the master’s or at the end of her Bachelor’s degree
Application for this international program is to be done online. You are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport photo, 300 KB maximum
- Resume, 2 pages maximum
- Transcript of records, 2 MB maximum
- Optional: other documentation, 2 MB maximum
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications for the academic year of 2020/21 is January 5, 2020.
To learn more about the program and application visit UNITECH Scholarships Program in Germany.