The University of Western Australia offers the International prestige Scholarship to all international students. The scholarship is aimed at encouraging eligible high achieving students from around the globe to undertake the MBA Full Time Intensive Program offered at the university Business School.
Sponsoring University: University of Western Australia
Level/Field of Study: Master of Business Administration.
Eligible Countries: International Students
More scholarship posts:
- Gen Foundation Grant For Master Degree in UK
- Africa Master Scholarship Programme in Netherlands
- METU Scholarships for International Students in Turkey
Benefits of the International Prestige Scholarship
The scholarship is a Tuition Fee Scholarship. 100 per cent of the tuition fee for the year of award as published through the UWA Fee Calculator for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
Also, the scholarship may be held concurrently with an accommodation scholarship or award, provided that this is permitted by the conditions of the concurrent scholarship or award.
To be considered a scholarship, an candidate must
- be an international student
- have applied for a place in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the University
- not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation)
- have a achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 650.
The application for the scholarship is considered only if the candidate has applied for an MBA coursework at the university. Thus, applicant is required to apply for any MBA course offered by the university.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official website – International Prestige Scholarship in Australia.