St. Thomas University, Canada is offering Scholarships to academically minded and brilliant students – both Canadians and International interested students for the year 2020 – 2021.
The scholarships is for Undergraduate Degree Program for only first-year aspiring students who show academic excellence and desire to pursue an undergraduate coursework of choice that is offered at the university.
Level/Field of Studies: Bachelor Degree in any course of study.
Number of the Awards: Four (4)
Eligible Countries: Students from Canada and other Countries including Africa.
More posts from the author:
- Scholarships at Cyprus West University, Turkey
- Financial Aid For International Students At Bard College, USA 2020
- University of Alabama Scholarships in USA, 2020
Benefits the International Scholarships
Most first-year students hold an Entrance Scholarship, and at least one in eight holds a renewable financial aid ranging in value from $9,000 to $75,000. Other scholarships awarded include:
- Major Award – Academic Excellence which is a renewable financial aid in which the student is chosen based on academic performance.
- Student Leaders Scholarships which is valued at $2,000 annually and are renewable for the three years to a total of $8,000.
- Millenium Entrance Bursaries which worth $500 to $2,000.
The following Eligibility Status is are to be met to be considered for these scholarships:
- Only Canadian students are eligible for Entrance Scholarship – Academic Excellence.
- Major Awards – Academic Excellence: Applicants with a minimum admission average of 90 per cent (or the equivalent for international applicants) can apply
- Student Leaders Scholarships – Leadership: The selection method include a combination of leadership through extracurricular activities, volunteerism, show commitment to the benefit of others and a minimum admission average of 80 per cent.
- Millennium Entrance Bursaries is only open to students in financial need entering university for the first time.
The offer of this scholarships especially for Undergraduate Degree Coursework is considered after the student is offered an admission at the University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas University, you will have the choice to complete an application for the scholarship program through the University online portal.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2020.
To learn more about the scholarships and application visit – International Scholarships At St. Thomas University, Canada.