Ascend Educational International Scholarships is pioneered by a diverse group of professionals with aim to promote the education of individual with poor financial background. They aim to aid these individual fulfill their desires in a defined course of study as well develop the community through the recipient impact.
Ascend Educational Fund awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $20,000 to immigrant students and children of immigrants who are graduating from a New York City high school to attend public or private colleges and universities, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programme in any course of study.
Eligible Countries: All students from all country except USA.
More posts from the author:
- Murray State University Scholarships, USA
- Scholarships at Cyprus West University, Turkey
- A.B Duke Scholarship Program At Duke University, USA
The scholarships worth a sum ranging from $2,500 to $20,000.
- Must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States
- Must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City
- Must enroll full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2019-2020
The first step towards acquiring this scholarship is to get enrolled full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2019-2020. The selection for the scholarship will be based on qualities traditionally valued and demonstrated by the immigrant community: hard work, resourcefulness, perseverance in the face of adversity, academic achievement, leadership, and commitment to one’s community.
Application Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship and its application visit official website >>>Ascend Educational International Scholarships in USA.