Murray State University Scholarships are awarded to students pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree at Murray State University, USA. These scholarships provide a variety of academic, athletic, and service-based scholarship award opportunities to both domestic and international students.
The Murray State University scholarships are of various types. These scholarships and their financial benefits includes the following:
International Transfer Scholarships (New Transfers from US Colleges)
$2,000 scholarship awarded each semester for up to four semesters Requires minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA AND at least 45 undergraduate credit hours from a college in the United States.
More posts from the author:
- Energy Industries International Excellence Scholarship
- Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology
- International Scholarships At St. Thomas University, Canada
Partner University Scholarships – (Not on Exchange)
Awarded to students from partner universities $2,500 Global Outreach Scholarship plus $2,500 Partner University Scholarship each semester
Scholarship for Citizens of Belize
This scholarship is awarded to students automatically without a separate scholarship application. They have the following benefits:
- The scholarship for undergraduate students is valued at approximately $9,624 per year. The estimated tuition with the scholarship applied is $10,168 per year.
- The scholarship for graduate students is valued at approximately $3,608 per year. The estimated tuition with the scholarship applied is $10,792 per year.
International Academic Achievement Scholarships
- Awarded upon admission to new, first-year international bachelor’s students.
- No separate application is required.
- Valued at approximately $1,500 to $11,724 per year and renewable for four years.
- Available to self-funded students. Not available to government-sponsored students.
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme depending on the level of study of the applying student.
Eligible Countries: All international students.
The eligibility criteria of these scholarships varies. These information is found at the university website.
Interested applicant are to apply for an admission for either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme at the university. These scholarships are given upon admission or if you are currently a students. To apply for any of these scholarship access the scholarship application form.
You can also contact the university’s International Student Office for information about estimating your tuition and scholarship award via this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2020
To learn more about this scholarships visit the official scholarships website -https://www.murraystate.edu/students/International/Costs.aspx