Google calls for application into its programme – AdCamp EMEA. The programme is open to all current and recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Online Advertising is at the core of Google Business and in order to groom future leaders who will continue to pull the company forward in the field of advertising, Google is pleased to share the magic of its platform with university students through the Google AdCamp.
AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry. Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices with your country or region.
Why the Programme?
- The programme is aimed to give its participants a chance to get an all round look behind the scenes at Google.
- To aid you in developing a professional network, gain new skill and experience Google culture. In addition, you are to learn more about career opportunities with the system.
- You will also get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
- Cost Coverage: If a student is selected, Google will cover transport to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Interested in Scholarships:
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Application Deadline: Varies for each location.
To more about the programme visit official website – Google AdCamp EMEA.