London School of Economics an Political Science, London offers the Margaret Bennett Scholarship to female students from Africa intending to study for Master in Law (LLM). The scholarships aim to encourage the young female African students with passion in leading and impacting change in their community through study in field of Law.
Level/Field of Study: Master’s degree in Law
Eligible Countries: Female Students from Africa
More scholarships posts:
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
- Avancez Scholarships For International Students
- Excellence Scholarships at UNT, USA
Benefits of Margaret Bennett Scholarship
The scholarship worth a total of value of £5,000 which covers partially the tuition fee and provides study allowances.
To apply for this scholarships, candidate must be
- A female student from any country in Africa
- Have applied for an admission for master’s programme in law at the university
- Demonstrate great leadership potential
- The following steps are involved in the application for the scholarship:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
- Await for the reception of an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 27 April 2020.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – Margaret Bennett Scholarship For African Students.