The Hansen Leadership Institute once known as the Summer Institute for Leadership and International Cooperation is very interesting and leadership knowledge filled programme funded by a generous grant from Fred J. Hansen Foundation. The Institute provides a unique University-based leadership program and experience in international cooperation and conflict resolution.
A primary goal of the Hansen Leadership Institute is to create an international community of young scholars who will use their summer experience as a foundation for creating lasting friendships and acquiring skills and knowledge that will promote a more peaceful world.
More internship and scholarship posts:
- The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Residency Program at Facebook
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
- Senior AfOx Visiting Fellowships
To following eligibility conditions must be met for individuals to participate in the programme:
- Must be an upper division undergraduate with 2 years of college or university, or a graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related studies.
- Must be between the ages of 20-25 on July 1, 2020.
- Have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom, in the community, nation or region.
- Have an academic advisor verify the student’s English proficiency.
- Have a valid international passport with US visa if necessary by the time the program begins.
Interested student are to apply online via Hansen Leadership Institute website. You can seek more information about the programme by contacting Brad Frazier via mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the programme visit official website >>> 2020 Hansen Leadership Institute Programme.