Applications are invited from African students for the 2020 NEF-NVRI Toxicology internship program. The Africa Education Initiative (NEF), a United States based Foundation in collaboration with the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) is pleased to announce a three-month exciting internship opportunities in drug development.
NEF and NVRI is committed to the development and advancement of science education in Africa and has therefore offered to further expose and prepare students to be industry-ready while enhancing their research and technical capacities. The award will afford the beneficiaries the opportunity to explore research methodology and carry out research in area compatible with the interest of NVRI, work with state of the art research facilities and also collaborate with leading scientists and engineers.
More internship posts:
To be eligible for the 2020 NEF-NVRI Internship Programme for African Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students of African origin studying in an African university studying any of the eligible courses.
- Applicants must be willing to work in the areas of interest to the awarding body.
- Applicants must possess relevant qualifications in their respective field of study and must be ready to provide evidence of such qualifications.
- Applicants must attach a curriculum vitae or resume and also write a brief essay on what he or she expects to gain from the internship.
- Applicants are to provide two letters of recommendations.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership and inter-personal skills showing the ability to collaborate and work with people of diverse culture, race and religion.
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the internship awarding body and download the application form. Completed application forms together with the required documents should be emailed to email@example.com before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2020.
For more information on the scholarship visit official website – 2020 NEF-NVRI Internship Programme for African Students.