The University of Sussex Brighton, UK offers the Chancellor’s International Scholarship to the international postgraduate students applying for a degree at the university. The scholarship is a 50% reduction on tuition fee and targeted to PG students who can demonstrate great academic excellence.
Level/Field of Study: Postgraduate degree programme (Master) in the selected courses of study by the university.
Eligible Country: International Students
Number of Scholarships: 50
More scholarship posts:
- Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships in UK
- DAAD Graduate Scholarship at Busitema University
- Senior AfOx Visiting Fellowships
Benefit of Chancellor’s Scholarship
The scholarship is a 50% reduction on the tuition fee and it is offered for one academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
Before application for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicant must receive and the accept an offer of a place on an eligible Master programme at the university. For the application for the scholarship, you are to provide a statement of academic interest which includes the following information:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
Application Deadline: 1st May 2020
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website >>> Chancellor’s International Scholarship.