The Bold.org College Journalism Grant supports aspiring journalists currently in college who have very strong passion for journalism.
With the increasing rise in journalism career and its very proficiency in career world the grant aims to enable students in this field or aspring to have a career in journalism fullfil this dream by providing educational support and other programme that will develop and perfect this skill.
Level/Field of Study: Masters or Undergraduate degree programme in Journalism
Eligible Countries: Students in USA
More scholarship posts:
- Civil Society Leadership Awards in UK
- University of Winchester International Scholarships
- DAAD Graduate Scholarship at Busitema University
The grant worth a sum of $1000.
- Applications are open across the United States.
- Be Pursuing Undergraduate or graduate degree in Journalism.
- Applicants must be current students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the US.
- Candidates must have a strong passion for journalism
How to Apply
Application for this scholarship is to done online via the official website. Interested candidate are to write an essay on the following topics:
- Why are you passionate about journalism? Which journalism projects have you pursued in the past?
- Which issues are important on your campus or in your region?
- What campus journalism project would you like to pursue? Explain why this project will be important for your student body. Why is this a story worth telling?
- If you receive the grant, how would you use the funding?
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
To learn more about the grant visit official website >>> Bold.org College Journalism Grant in USA.