The Indian Institute of Science offers scholarships to students who are to undergo fellowship programme at the institute. This fellowship award is extended also to those for Masters and PhD degree programme.
Level/Field of Study: Masters and PhD Degree Programme.
Eligible Countries: All students from any country can apply.
More scholarship posts:
- Rayat Bahra University Scholarships in India
- Alfred and Olivea Wynne Memorial Scholarships in Australia
- World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Awards 2020
Benefits of the Scholarships
The value of the scholarship/fellowship per month for students enrolled in different programs of the Institute is as given below.
- Ph D – Rs. 31000/35000
- M Tech (Res) – Rs. 12400
- M Tech/M Des – Rs. 12400
- Integrated Ph D – Rs. 16000/31000/35000
To be eligible for the scholarship/Fellowship,
- Applicant must be enrolled at the institute for except for Master Mgt Programme.
- Scholarships/fellowships from GE/ INFOSYS/ IBM/ HP/ TATA/ PHILIPS/ BELL LAB/ MICROSOFT/ Department of Electronics and Information Technology are also available for deserving students.
- Candidates who receive a salary from their Employers/Sponsors are not eligible for any scholarship.
- Candidates admitted to M Mgt are not entitled to any scholarships.
How to Apply
Interested student are to apply for an admission to the institute to any degree offered at the institute. Upon offered admission, a student will be selected automatically for the Indian Institute of Science Scholarships. To kick start admission see Admission Portal.
Note: The language requirement is English Language. Applicant must be proficient with English.
To learn more about the scholarship/fellowship visit official website >>> Indian Institute of Science Awards, 2020.