Rayat – Bahra University, India offers a range of Scholarships Schemes to academically inclined and zealous students who wishes to further their studies at the university. The scholarships aim at assisting financially handicapped individual with determined spirit towards a higher education and career development.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate or Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: Students outside India.
More scholarships posts:
- Alfred and Olivea Wynne Memorial Scholarships in Australia
- World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Awards 2020
- Bold.org College Journalism Grant in USA
Benefits of the Scholarships
The scholarships is of various types ranging from partial scholarships to a full time tuition waiver scholarships.
- The scholarship is eligible to students outside India, Nigeria, Nepal and Bhutan also can apply.
- Must meet the criteria for undergraduate degree studies or must have acquired a first degree for postgraduate studies.
- Candidate must maintain good academic performance.
How to Apply
Students interested in this scholarship are to contact Mr Michael via email@example.com or call +91 814 6630702 also available on whatsapp.
Note: The language requirement for the scholarship is English. If English is not your first language then you will need to show that you have enough English language skills to enable you in your studies.
Application Deadline: Last Week of July 2020.
To learn more about the scholarships visit the official scholarship website >>> Rayat Bahra University Scholarships in India.