Clackamas Community College Scholarships aims to assist financially handicapped students in USA. The scholarships are of various types including student’s loan.
CCC awards up to $500,000 annually in scholarships to local students like you. With over 225 scholarships available with one application, it’s always worth the time to apply. The application requires an essay, but you do not need to have a perfect GPA to qualify.
Level/Field of Study: Master and PhD Degree Programme
Eligible Countries: USA Students
More scholarships posts:
- Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Indian Institute of Science Awards, 2020
- Liberty Scholarship At University of Leeds,UK
Clackamas Community College offers 225 scholarships of up to $500,000 annually to the domestic students.
- The scholarships is availlable to anyone who plans to attend CCC during the 2020-21 academic year to pursue a degree or certificate and has a 2.0 GPA or above can apply.
- You must plan on taking at least six credits each term and maintain a 2.0 GPA or above.
How to Apply
To apply for CCC scholarships, interested students are to apply for an admission at the university in any degree course offered at the university. Admitted students are automatically qualified for the scholarship.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official website >>> Clackamas Community College Scholarships.