The Royal Holloway University of London, UK offers the Electronic Engineering Creativity Scholarship to international students for undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate Degree Programme in Electronic Engineering.
Eligible Countries: Domestic and EU students
More scholarships posts:
- PhD Studentship at University of Southampton UK
- Clackamas Community College Scholarships in USA
- Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students in USA
The scholarship is a £1,000 cash award, paid in the first year of study.
- Applicant must be holding a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
- Must be a new undergraduate applying for a BEng or MEng degree within the Department of Electronic Engineering.
- You must have international fee status and, at a minimum, final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
How to Apply
The application for this scholarship is not yet open. However, you are to seek for an admission into the unversity via Royal Holloway Direct.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official scholarship website – Electronic Engineering Creativity Scholarship in UK.