The University College London (UCL) is offering the IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarships to international students commencing studies at the University on October for the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
This scholarship is given in partnership with the International Students House (ISH) and targets majorly students from low and middle income countries.
Level/Field of Study: PhD degree programmes in eligible courses offered at the Institute of Education(IOE). The online MPhil/PhD, EdD and the Educational Psychology (Professional Educational, Child and Adolescent Psychology) DEdPsy are not eligible for this scholarship.
More scholarship posts:
- New Zealand Scholarships for International Students
- United Nations University Fellowship in Netherlands
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany
The scholarship covers the tuition fees and accomodation expenses. This is in sponsorship with ISH and IOE respectively.
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an unconditional offer to study a full time MPhil/PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2020 start)
How to Apply
Interested students who fulfill all the criteria are to email IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.
Research proposals which were submitted with the original course application will be taken into account as part of the scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official scholarship website – IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarship for International Students.