Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2020-2021 for students from developing countries. The scholarships is for Master degree programme aimed towards enhancing the academic and career of the participating students. This is impact is return by the scholar by contributing immensely to his/her country/community development.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree Programme in the following faculties –
- Erasmus School of Economics;
- Rotterdam School of ManagementOpens external;
- Erasmus School of Law;Erasmus School of Social Behavioural Sciences;
- Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management;Erasmus School of Philosophy;
- International Institute of Social StudiesOpens external;
- Erasmus MC;
- Institute for Housing and Development Studies
The scholarship amounts a sum range between € 10.000 and € 22.000 (including statutory fee). Also, students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty.
The following condition must be met before applying for this scholarship:
- Your nationality should be from one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank. View list of eligible developing countries.
- Should be an excellent student according to the faculty’s standard. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- Must have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.
Interested students are to first apply for an admission into the university. It is only those who applied for an admission will be considered for the scholarship. You can also enquire for more information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official website – L-EARN for Impact Scholarship.