The John Hopkins University, USA offer two Humanitarian Health Scholarships to students from low-and-middle-income countries who wish to apply for the online Master of Applied Science (MAS) in Humanitarian Health program at the university.
Level/Field of Study: Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health.
Benefits of the Humanitarian Health Scholarship
The scholarship worth a sum of $10,000 which covers the tuition fee over the length of the program.
More scholarship posts:
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
- Erasmus University Holland Scholarship, 2020
To be eligible for the Humanitarian Health Scholarship for the online Master of Applied Science program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and resident of a low- or middle-income country (LMIC), as defined by the World Bank (https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/low-and-middle-income). Applicants who are temporarily residing in high-income countries may be considered as well, please contact an Admissions Officer for additional information.
- Be able to fluently speak, read, and understand English in order to actively participate in a fast-paced English-only academic program;
- Have completed at least a bachelor’s degree, with a strong record of successful academic performance; and
- Be professionally involved in humanitarian health emergencies/disasters* for over two years, and plan to continue to work in these contexts after completion of the degree.
Interested students for the scholarship are required to apply for an admission at the university. Only applicants who are offered an admission in MAS Humanitarian Health Program are to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2020 for the admission offer and scholarship application ends 1st July, 2020.
For more information on the scholarship visit official website – Scholarships For Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health.