The Australian National University is offering scholarship for students who are enrolled into its Research School of Chemistry Honours. The scholarship is to assist students enrolled in the Honours Year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science, specialising in Chemistry.
Level of Study: Undergraduate degree programme
Field of Study: Chemistry Honours
Targeted Country: International students
The award is offered annually to a prospective or current ANU student who:
- is a domestic or international student
- receives an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specialising in Chemistry; and
- obtains a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across 48 units of Chemistry or cognate courses.
More scholarship posts:
- CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Westminster Undegraduate Full Scholarship in UK
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship worth a sum of $5,000 which last for a duration of one year.
There is no special application for the Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship. Students are automatically considered based meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility section.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2020.
Official Scholarship Website: Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship.