The GyanDhan Scholarship is awarded to students, specifically Indian students who are looking to further their studies in either of the following countries – US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and Germany. The scholarship aims to make study abroad education easily accessible to students, especially students with poor financial capacity.
The scholarship is “a one time award” offered to student at the beginning of the academic year. It is awarded on merit basis to student with great academic background for postgraduate program in any chosen country of study.
GyanDhan Scholarship is offered in partnership with the following organizations and companies – are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
Targeted Students: Students from Indian
More scholarship posts:
- CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students
- International Undergraduate Student Bursary in Canada
- Fully Funded Rhodes Global Scholarships in UK
Benefit of the scholarship
The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh, given irrespective of country and course of study.
To apply for the GyanDhan Scholarship, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
- Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders.
Interested students are to upload the following documents during application:
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
Application for the GyanDhan Scholarship is now open and to be done via the GyanDhan Scholarship Website, link to be seen below.
Note, the selection for the scholarship award will be done on merit basis which will be judged based on the following:
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Official Scholarship Website: GyanDhan Scholarship for Indian Students.