Julius Berger Nigeria PLC offers internship program to undergraduate engineering students in Nigeria. The internship program is focused on Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Construction at Abuja Furniture Production (AFP), Nigeria.
AFP is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. The company offer services to private customers, state institutions and in-house interior fittings are also done across the country.
Essence of the Internship Program
- Participation in the optimization of the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects
- Accompaniment of coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics
Applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Be bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester)
- Have good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- Have knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- Have current certificate of enrollment
- Be interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
- Be initiative
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
Application Deadline: Not specified.
To learn more and apply for the internship program visit >>> Julius Berger Internship.