Australian National University(ANU) will be offering up to 200 awards known as the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The scholarship is aimed to attract academically high achieving international students from around the globe to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study: Any course of study offered at the university.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship and its value is grouped as follows:
|Category||Number of Awards||Scholarship Value|
|Undergraduate International Applicants||25||up to $25,000|
|Postgraduate International applicants||75||up to $15,000|
|International applicants from South Asia Region||50||up to $25,000|
|International applicants from South-East Asia Region||30||up to $25,000|
|International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region||10||up to $25,000|
|International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB)||10||up to $20,000|
The Award is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia;
- has received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates);
- is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
i. South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
ii. South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
iii. Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
There is no separate application process for the scholarship. Applicant is automatically considered once he/she meets the eligibility criteria and been offered an admission. The scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1, 2021.
Official Scholarship Website: ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship.