Apple California, USA offers MBA summer internship program to students from United State. The internship aims to support student with industrial experience through the innovation that runs through everything done at the industry, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
At Apple, people don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. Successful students will be able to work across several sectors of the industry among diverse experts. These areas includes:
- Contact Center Operations
- Field Service Channel Manager
- Global Repair Center
- Online/Digital Support & Service
- Reporting & Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
PRODUCT OPERATIONS/MANUFACTURING DESIGN
- Manufacturing Design – Global Supply Manager
- STRATEGIC SOURCING – Global Supply Manager
- SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS – Supply Demand Management (role: Supply Demand Planner)
- Business Process Re-engineering (role: BPR Project Manager)
- CORPORATE RETAIL with target areas – Central Operations, E-Commerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Planning & Technology, Sales & Service, User Experience
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking
- Tenacious problem solving & issue resolution skills
- Ability to influence across multiple functional teams
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Possess advanced analytical skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Be enthusiastic about working through ambiguity
- Have the capability to dive deep into complex detail and emerge with clear strategies/plans
- Have a passion for the customer experience
Interested students are required to submit there resume to company via the Apple Job website(link provided below). This submission is to be done before deadline.
Deadline: Not yet specified.
To learn more about the internship and its application visit >>> MBA Internship at Apple, USA.