Erasmus Mundus in collaboration with partnering countries and institute call for application into the Architecture Landscape Archaeology(ALA) scholarship an initiative of Erasmus Joint Master Programme.
ALA is a postgraduate international and interdisciplinary 2-yrs (120ECT) Erasmus Joint Master Programme in Architecture, Landscape and Archaeology, developed by a consortium of 4 institutions – University of Rome Sapienza, University of Coimbra, National Technical University of Athens, University of Naples Federico II and associated partners which includes other universities, governmental and international agencies, museums and archaeological sites, architectural professional offices.
Level/Field of Study: Master degree programme
Eligible Country: All international students
More scholarship posts:
- MBA Scholarships At University College Dublin, Ireland
- Senior AfOx Visiting Fellowships
- Entrance Excellence Scholarships in Canada
Benefits of ALA Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
The scholarships covers the Participation cost worth 4,500 euros per year, Travel and installation cost worth 1,000 euros per year, Contribution to subsistence cost at the sum of 1,000 euros per month for the entire duration of the ALA programme (24 months maximum).
For consideration into the scholarship, applicant
- must be an international student
- must have a first degree in the following fields – Architecture, Landscape, Civil engineering. Arcaeology, Conservation Science, Cultural Heritage, Museum Conservation.
- must have a five years degree recognized by the National Association of Architects and the enrolment in the Professional Registered in the consortium countries and in EU.
Applicants are to fill out an online application form via the official ALA Erasmus Joint Masters website. You are required to upload the following documents: transcript of previous studies, proof of relevant experience on the field, portfolio of relevant works for architects.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – ALA Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, 2020.