The University of Queensland, Australia is offering the Alfred and Olivea Wynne Memorial Scholarships to both the domestic and international students enrolled for master degree programme at the university.
The scholarship was established in 1972 by a bequest to the University of approximately $200,000 under the wills of Alfred Percy and Olivea Wynne of Maryborough. It is aimed at assisting financially disadvantaged students.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree Programme in any eligible course offered at the university.
More scholarship post:
- World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Awards 2020
- Bold.org College Journalism Grant in USA
- Civil Society Leadership Awards in UK
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship worth a sum of approximately $3,000 which will be awarded to the successful individual.
The scholarships are open to financially disadvantaged students who either:
- are residents of Maryborough or surrounds (within a radius of 65km), or
- have family connections with that area (parents and grandparents, within the last 5 years).
- Applicant must have a good academic record.
How to Apply
Interested students are to download, complete and submit the application form at due date to email@example.com. This application form is available at the scholarship official website.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – Alfred and Olivea Wynne Memorial Scholarships in Australia.