The University of Adelaide, Australia offers a range of scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies. These scholarships is targeted to both the domestic students (Australian citizens) and international students. One these scholarships offered for postgraduate studies is the Australian Government and Research Training Program Scholarship.
Research Training Program (RTP) is a Commonwealth Government-funded program which provides block grants to the University on a yearly basis, to support domestic and international students undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program. Support is provided in the form of scholarships for RTP Stipends, RTP Fees Offsets and RTP Allowances.
Sponsoring University: University of Adelaide.
Level/Field of Study: Master and PhD degree programme in the selected courses offered at the university.
Eligible Country: Students from Australia and International students.
More scholarship posts:
- ALA Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, 2020
- Senior AfOx Visiting Fellowships
- Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship
All major scholarships offered by the university covers the tuition, allowances for operation cost for industrial programme and travel cost.
Also, there are major and mid-year round opportunities for both domestic and international students. If you submit an application during the application rounds, you will automatically be considered for all of the scholarships available in the round.
See all scholarships offered >>> University of Adelaide Scholarships.
To be considered for the International Research Scholarships, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- All qualifications have been satisfactorily completed (unless you are a currently enrolled student at the University of Adelaide). If you have a qualification in progress, you will not be eligible for consideration until you provide evidence of completion or, if you do not intend to complete, evidence of withdrawal.
- Minimum English language proficiency requirements
- Project approval where autonomous sanctions apply
For international applicants, you will only be eligible to be considered for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS) if they hold a qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to:
- An Australian Research Doctorate degree, if applying for a Doctor of Philosophy, or
- An Australian Research Masters degree or higher, if applying for a Research Master
All application for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship is done via the university website.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website >> Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship.