The Queen Mary University of London, UK awards the Business and Postgraduate Scholarships to all international students with outstanding academic performance.
The university is a global university with sites at China, Malta and Paris. It offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses across the full disciplinary spectrum. It believes that diversity of idea helps in achieving previously unthinkable and recognizes outstanding academic performance and as well delivers quality education. Through its scholarships, they sort to bring great mind from diverse culture together as its believe that great ideas can come from any where.
Sponsoring University: Queen Mary University of London, UK
Level/Field of Study: Master degree programme in the following courses –
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Number of Scholarships: 50
More scholarships post:
- Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering PhD Funding in UK
- International Scholarships at University of Bath, UK
- Elizabeth Greenshield Foundation Grant in Canada
The scholarship worth a sum of 2000 EUR which covers the tuition fee and study allowance.
- Must be a student from the eligible country mentioned above.
- Must have acquired first degree in the related field
There is no separate application for the scholarship. Applicant will be considered for the scholarship is enrolled into the university for a full time Master’s programme in the School of Business and Management in September 2020.
Application Deadline: March 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship and its application visit official website >>> Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships in UK.