Currently ongoing is the CAEL CE Scholarships for international students who wishes to study in Canada. The scholarship is launched by Paragon Testing Enterpriises and aimed for international student living abroad, and to an international student living in Canada. It is to help its test takers realize their dream of studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate Degree Programme in any chosen course by the applicant.
More scholarship posts:
Benefits of CAEL CE Scholarships
The scholarships are two yearly award that worth the sum of $5000 CAD.
To be considered for the scholarship,
- Must be either domestic or international student.
- Applicants must have taken the CAEL CE on or after July 1, 2019, and must meet the following criteria:
- Achieved a score of 70 or higher on CAEL CE
- Admitted or enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution Student presently studying in Canada, and
- One to a student currently studying overseas.
Interested students are to apply directly via their CAEL account. Thus, you are required to create a CAEL account through which you will recieve further information about the CAEL Test.
For more information on the scholarship vist official scholarship website – CAEL CE Scholarships in Canada.