The Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering up to 50 IPOET Scholarships for the 2020 – 2021 academic session to international students. The scholarships is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education as a means to foster international students advanced studies in the country.
Level/Field of Study: All of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers University,
Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries
Author’s recommended Posts:
- The 2019 Oxford Africa Society Mentorship Programme
- Skoll MBA Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK
Benefits of Chalmers IPOET Scholarships
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Students from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
How To Apply
The first step towards this scholarships application is for the applicant to apply for an admission into the university for a Master’s degree programme. This application would include submission of the required documents which will be verifying your eligibility. Only applicants who applied for a Master degree programme will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
For more information on the scholarships and their application see Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for Master in Sweden.