The University of Nevada, Reno USA is offering the the Graduate Dean’s merit sccholarship program for master’s and doctoral degree in the university. The scholarship is targeted to students who sho potential to make great contributions in their field of study.
Level/Field of Study: Master and PhD degree programme innany eligible course of study.
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students.
More scholarships posts:
- Frank Keenan Scholarship Australia
- The Oxford-Arlan Hamilton & Earline Butler Sims Scholarship
- International Freshman Scholarships in USA
The amount of the one-year scholarship is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) for new admits or $5,000 ($2,500 per semester) for continuing grad students per academic year.
- Must be a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international students with an offer of admission from the university.
- Must have a good record of academic performance as well as be able to maintain the standard through the duration of the scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested students applying for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university by applying for an admission at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – Dean’s Merit Awards at University of Nevada, Reno in USA.