Developing Solutions Master Scholarships sees to students who have the capability to make excelling difference to the growth and progress of their home countries. It offers a Masters scholarship opportunity to international students who want to pursue a Masters Degree Programme at University of Nottingham, UK.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree Programme in the selected courses offered at the university. See list of eligible courses.
Eligible Countries: Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
More scholarships posts:
- L-EARN for Impact Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarships, 2020
- Informatics Institute of Technology Scholarships in Sri Lanka
Up to 105 scholarships are offered covering 50% or 100% of the full-time master tuition fees.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must be;
- be a national of or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences.
Applicants for the scholarship are to apply for and received an offer of admission at the university for a full-time masters. Only candidates who are offered an admission will be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships.