Drexel University – Dornsife School of Public Health offers scholarships to international students who are financially handicapped toward furthering their education as well as carrying out Doctoral Research Projects. The scholarships, grants and its student loan are merit-based.
Fellowship is of two categories:
MPH and MS Scholarships and Fellowships – MPH and MS students are considered for scholarships at the time of application based upon academic merit, financial need and commitment to the Dornsife School of Public Health’s mission.
Doctoral Scholarships and Fellowships – PhD students finance their education through a variety of sources. Dornsife School of Public Health provides PhD students financial support through training grants, scholarship, stipends, and work as a teaching or research assistants at Drexel University.
Level/ Field of Study: Master of Public Health / Master of Science (MS) and PhD Degree Programme.
Who are to apply: All international students.
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- University of Sydney International Scholarships in Australia, 2020
- Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarships
Benefits of Dornsife International Research Fellowship
The sponsorship will cover the tuition grant and research assistantship for the student
To be considered for the scholarship/fellowship,
- Applicant must apply to pursue a research in global and urban health
- Be enroll in a research degree program at the school.
How To Apply
For consideration and acceptance into any categories of the scholarships, applicants are required to apply for an admission into research degree programme at the university. You are to provide the following:
- Official transcripts from every college-level institution you attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
For more information and application visit Dornsife International Research Fellowship in the USA.