The Elizabeth Greenshield Foundation Grant in Canada is created to finance students studying art in their various universities and for artist around the world. It is one of the most prestigious grants available to figurative artists.
Level/Field of Study: Fine Art from any level of study – Undergraduate, Master and PhD.
Eligible Countries: Students from all countries.
More scholarship posts:
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
- Senior AfOx Visiting Fellowships
- Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship
Benefits of the Foundation Grant
The grant is awarded in two consecutive times. The first grants worth the sum of CAD $15,0000 each. While the subsequent grants worth CAD $18,000 each.
The foundation only fund the following students:
- Young Artists pursuing their studies or are in the early or developmental part of their career.
- Artist working in a representation style of painting, drawing, sculpture or printmaking.
- Who demonstrate the determination and talent to pursue a lifetime career in their art practice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the application.
All application for these grant are to be done via the foundation portal. No other form of application is accepted such as via email, mail and other application form.
You are required to provide all the information and upload the necessary documents for the application which include:
- Personal Information
- A proof of identity
- Education and Training Qualifications
- Exhibition which works the artist have done in the previous five years.
- And other documents to seen from the grant website.
Application Deadline: Not specified, application is accepted throughout the year.
To learn more about these grants visit the official website >>> Elizabeth Greenshield Foundation Grant in Canada.