Emory University, USA offers the Emory University Scholar Programs to international students. The scholarship programs are aimed at empowering students through providing financial resources and educational support inorder to enable students reach their full potential and make remarkable impact on the university and the world at large.
The Emory University Scholar Programs is a partial to full merit-based scholarships. It is made up of three categories. These are:
- Emory Scholar Programs: Inspired by Robert W. Woodruff’s legacy and aimed at grooming a community of scholars that supports each member to build an intellectual and social network and contribution to the common good.
- Oxford Scholars Programs: An academic scholarships are awarded solely on the basis of academic and personal merit. Academic scholars placed on Honor or Conduct Council probation for the first time will lose their scholarships permanently.
- Goizueta Scholars Programs: The Goizueta Scholars Award supports four years of undergraduate study, including study-abroad options, and ranges from one-half of tuition to full tuition and fees.
Level of Study: Bachelors and Masters Degree Programme.
More scholarship posts:
- University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- GyanDhan Scholarship for Indian Students
Benefits of the Scholarships
The above scholarships provide financial support channelled towards one-half of tuition to a full tuition and fees. Most of the scholarship worth a sum range of $5,000 to $15,000 and is offered for a period of four years. Visit the official scholarship website to view the scholarships’ benefits of the aforementioned categories of scholarships.
The general eligibility criteria of these scholarship are as follows:
- Applicant must have 3.4 grade-point average to continue as Woodruff Scholars.
- Must demonstrate academic achievement and leadership capabilities.
To be considered for any and all scholar programs, you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1).
Application Deadline: Differs for each scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Emory University Scholar Programs.