ENS International Scholarships in Paris, France – École Normale Supérieure (ENS) offers an international selection scholarships to all students to study around the globe to study in France. The scholarships are up to 20 in number which constitute of 10 scholarship positions for Sciences and 10 for Arts and Humanities.
These scholarships aim to promote the most promising international students in either Science or Arts and Humanities through advance study by its scholarships for master’s degree programme.
Level/ Field of Study: Master Degree Programme from either Sciences or Arts and Humanities in any École Normale Supérieure partnering institution.
Who are to Apply? All international students especially students from developing countries.
Benefits of ENS International Scholarships
Each scholarship position offer a monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room in one of the ENS campuses.
For your interest see:
Eligibility ENS International Scholarships
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
How to Apply
The application for these scholarships commences on 15th October, 2019.
All application requirements are to be submitted online via the scholarship’s application portal. These requirements include the application form and document which are provided in the scholarship’s website.
For more information and application visit – ENS International Scholarships in France.