The Fortis Fellowship is a 3-year program that identifies the world’s most outstanding university students from humble backgrounds and prepares them for entry into the Fortis Society. Fortis Fellows participate in expedited cooptation process to enter the Fortis Society upon completion of the Fellowship. The Fortis Fellowship is hosted by the Future Leaders Foundation in USA.
Benefits of the Fortis Fellowship
The successful applicants for the fellowship will be;
- Mentored by the world renowned professional
- Undergoing an intensive three-weeks leadership training
- Funded and supported for internship abroad
- Receiving a customized internship and career advising routinely during the Fellowship.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
- 22-years-old or younger
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Record of altruistic initiatives
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition.
Applicants will need to download the following documents and submit them with their application:
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020.
To learn more about the fellowship visit the official website >>> Fortis Fellowship, 2020.