Edge Hill University, UK is offering an Excellence Scholarship for Postgraduate studies. The aim of the scholarship is to enable the funding of academically inclined international students who cannot fund their higher education program in United Kingdom.
Level/Field of Study: Masters and PhD Programme
Who Are To Apply? All international students
For your interest see:
- Engineering Master Scholarships by CWF Hamilton and Co Ltd At The University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Merit Based Partial Scholarships At Rome Business School Nigeria
Benefits of the Excellence Scholarship
The scholarship is fully funded that worth a sum of £3,800. It covers the student’s tuition fee and travel expenses.
To be eligible the applicant must,
- Apply for admission in any postgraduate course
- Be a full-time student of a degree program
- Supporting Documents: the applicant are to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, or degree transcripts.
- Language Requirement: To study in the UK, the candidates should have excellent proficiency in the English language. If their first language is not English, then they have to show the ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply
A written application for this scholarships is not needed. Any interested students are to first enroll for a either of the Postgraduate programme in any course of choice offered at the university. When admitted the student is automatically considered for the scholarship.
For more information and application see Fully Funded Excellence Scholarship At Edge Hill University, UK.