Fully Funded Rhodes Global Scholarships for African in UK – The Rhodes Trust is inviting African applicants who wish to pursue their higher studies at the University of Oxford, UK.
The Rhodes Trust is a global organization and they use their rooted influence across the world to bring together people of different backgrounds and viewpoints. The goal of these scholarships is to help African students in their Masters studies in the United Kingdom.
Level of Study: Master and PhD
Countries: African Countries
Benefits of the Scholarships
The award will be fully-funded for the duration of the postgraduate degree course.
For your interest see:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020 and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
Interested students are required to request for an admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. When done, the individual can now complete the online application for the scholarship grant.
Supporting Documents: Participants have to submit a certified copy of their certificate, a national identity card, and a valid passport, an official transcript from the college or university with the evidence of residency within the region for at least five of the last ten years.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, Upper Division, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
- Language Requirement: Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
For further information and to apply for an admission see official website