Gate Cambridge Scholarships for International Students, 2020 – An annual International scholarships awarded to highly academic performing students from countries outside of UK. It provides opportunity to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree programme at the University of Cambridge.
Level of Study: Masters and PhD Programmes
Field of Study:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Benefits of Gate Cambridge Scholarships
The number of the award for this scholarships is 80. Each covers the student’s tuition fee, maintenance allowance, and travel expenses. It also provide funds to other discrete but necessary aids such as academic development, family allowance and fieldwork.
For your interest see:
Eligibility for Gate Cambridge Scholarships
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
How to Apply
Students interested in applying for Gate Cambridge Scholarships are required to submit an application for graduate admission, a College place and funding means – this also includes a Gates Scholarship through the online application portal.
Application Deadline: 14 October, 2020 (for US citizens resident in the USA) and 3 December, 2020 or 7 January 2021 depending on the course (for all other eligible applicants).
For further information visit >>> Gate Cambridge Scholarships for International Students.